Saturday, April 11, 2009

Big

even when I tell myself not to think about you I do
I wonder if you being constant in my thoughts means my feelings are true
other women in your life got me feelin like I'm in competition
it ain't me I don't compete I dismiss them
take myself off the scene let you make a decision
1st day I haven't talked to you in a minute
hope you think about your day and miss me in it
sittin here thinkin about what happens if you don't
wondering if I'm hoping in vain for something that won't...happen
does the possibility of an us weigh heavy on your phsyce
some nights I lay in bed and my thoughts fight me
I have to get up, get my pen, and get to writing
the only thing that brings sleep
is knowing what's for me is for me
if we're meant to be then we'll be
can't think of a time in my life where the end result hasn't been the best thing

No comments: