Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Change

They say change is optional I made the choice to change but it seems like its impossible possibly this is all I can be accept or reject me......I wrote that once but ToDAY I decided that what I am today isn't all I can be and even though at times it seems impossible it really isn't. As impatient as I am it sucks because it seems the keys to this life are faith and patience. So how do you grow these things? How do you get what you don't have? I opened up my Bible today for the first time in weeks. It felt like I had opened up a textbook......I knew the tests of life were coming but i hadn't been to class in so long. Even though it was an open book test I didn't know where to begin to find the answers. I held the Bible close to me hoping that if maybe I pressed hard enough the info I desperatly needed would be imprinted on my heart....it DOESN"T work like that. What was imprinted was the fact that I must change. Choosing to remain the same is dangerous and not only dangerous but dumb like slow dancing in a burning room........

No comments: